Cozy Blue - Palmistry Iron- On Embroidery Pattern
Palmistry Iron- On Embroidery Pattern
iron-on patterns are great for easily and quickly transferring the design to a tea towel, shirt, apron, or the fabric of your choice.
depending on how hard you iron them on, there should be enough ink in each transfer for multiple uses.
please note: these are best for light colored fabrics. (the lines are dark gray, so they won't show up if you transfer them to a dark fabric.)
each iron-on pattern is packaged in a clear cello bag, and contains:
- paper iron-on pattern transfer (image is reversed)
- full color postcard with image on front, transfer and materials information on back.
- stitching notes and suggested floss colors
- my ‘getting started with hand embroidery’ guide
- an instructional how-to for my favorite basic stitches
finished design is sized to fit nicely in a 6” hoop